// Making – Connections //
=> a visual encounter and drawing line to connect, my previous work (see microscopic color circles at: Project 4.5: Colour) and ideas of sculptural paintings
- How scale matters (estimated 1:300 – my paint circles versus large scale street installation)
- How found objects, ‘canvas’ like, could be considered as urban installations. The bin or the pillar as context ‘stretching’ and containing meaning and perception.
- How the embodied experience of site and objects are informing space perception, scaffolding as kinesfield experience (as the expanded field around the human body in interaction with objects is described by Gretchen Schiller)
- How fake is faked through imagery
- Schiller, G. (2008) ‘From the Kinesphere to the Kinesfield: Three Choreographic Interactive Artworks’, in: Leonardo. [online]. 41(5), pp. 431-437, At: https://doi.org/10.1162/leon.2008.41.5.431 (Accessed on 10 Dec 2017).